Decision Consultants, Inc. – Phoenix, AZ
Decision Consultants, Inc. (DCI) is looking for an intermediate Microsoft Systems Engineer to become an integral part of one of the strongest IT firms in Phoenix, AZ. DCI has built a solid reputation by proving to reduce costs, reduce downtime, increase productivity, and bring about peace of mind for clients by providing a full spectrum of IT services with exceptional customer service. DCI specializes in communications, mid-market solutions, IT security, advanced infrastructure, and information worker IT solutions.
In addition, DCI is an expert in outsourced IT infrastructure, cloud-based solutions, managed IT services and help desk services. DCI’s certified engineers have on average more than a decade of real-world industry background at the front lines of network support, performing a wide range of IT tasks for an eclectic mix of public and private sector clients. Decision Consultants was founded in 2004 and has grown into being a premier IT consulting firm in the Phoenix Metropolitan area and beyond.
What Will Your Impact Be?
You’ll be working directly with our engineers to support our clients with IT consultation and managed services on the Microsoft side. You’ll find yourself enabling Microsoft-based solutions on the front-lines and supporting our technicians in the office; each contribution you make will be another step we take towards growing and taking on bigger projects.
Why Join Us?
We have all of the essential benefits, and we’ve also got spunk– the kind that persists and keeps on fighting. DCI has been at this game for more than ten years now, but our history goes as far back as the IBM Clone Wars.
Our location in the fifth largest city in the nation is another great reason to join. We’re minutes away from the vibrant culture and great food downtown Phoenix has to offer, and the city features as the least congested U.S. metropolis in TomTom’s 2013 Traffic Index. If you’re looking to move from another state, consider Arizona’s winters, where even a sweater can seem like much.
Some of our standard benefits include:
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Training and Travel Allowances
- Free, Covered Garage Parking
What Do We Need?
- You need to have excellent time management skills, superior flexibility and the ability to communicate well with both your fellow staff and customers
- You’ll need to hold, at minimum, a current Microsoft MCP certification
- Strong networking environment installation, configuration and troubleshooting experience
- Expert knowledge of Cisco IOS based routers, wireless, switchess and firewalls. This should include recent experience with the 1900/2900 series routers, ASA 5505 & 5000-X, 2960/3560/3750X series switches, 2500 series access point controllers, QoS, policy based routing and both IPSEC + SSL VPNs
- CCNP certification or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Windows 7/8, Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012, Exchange 2010/2013 and Active Directory
What Would We Appreciate?
It would be great if you have a familiarity with any of these:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- CRM 2011/2013
- DPM 2012
- Lync 2010/2013 or SQL Server 2008/2012
- Familiarity with SonicWALL, Symantec Endpoint Protection & Backup Exec, N-able, HP/DELL/EMC SAN technologies, hosted/cloud-based services, disaster recovery or IDS/IPS is also desirable. Experience in defining, documenting and enforcing system standards would be ideal as well